Private Family RetreatSituated at the quiet end of a cul-de-sac in a private location, this spacious family home has multiple living spaces, which flow onto a large entertaining deck with a sunlit northern aspect and district views.
This home boasts five generous sized bedrooms plus study, quality built-in wardrobes and includes a large Master bedroom with ensuite, double shower and robe.
Freshly painted throughout with beautiful landscaped easy-care garden, this light and airy home is ready for immediate occupancy, with unlimited potential for further development (STCA).
With short walk to rail and shops, minutes to Hornsby CBD, close proximity to Upper North Shore schools, easy access to National Park and M1 Motorway, this home is ideal for a large or growing family.
- Five generous sized bedrooms
- Quality mirrored built in wardrobes
- Ensuite to master with double shower
- Main bathroom with shower and large bath
- Interal Laundry
- Timber floors
- Open plan living
- Large Entertaining Deck
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
- Storage Shed
- Short Walk to rail and shops
- Minutes to Hornsby CBD
- Landscaped, easily maintained front Garden
- Natural Bushland outlook to rear
- Large land size of 1012 sqm approx
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Toilets: 2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport